- To motivate, inspire, encourage, and support students by providing a safe, secure and loving environment to educate them socially, emotionally, and cognitively so they can continue to build a foundation for life-long learning
- Recognizing parents as the primary educators and believe that good parent-teacher relationship is necessary for maximum student success.
- believing students learn best in a safe environment that promotes learning.
- Teachers should provide opportunities for students with and without disabilities to grow and develop socially, emotionally, and cognitively together.
- I believe learning should be meaningful and should build connections to prior knowledge or experiences.